Earn Continuing Education Units
Earn Continuing Education Units (CEU) by attending a workshop and breakout sessions at the 2014 STEM Education Conference. Each contact hour (50 minutes) is equal to 1.0 CEU.
It is required that anyone seeking Continuing Education Units complete a CEU application form. Please download the CEU application form and bring it with you to the symposium.
Workshop and/or session moderator must sign this form at the conclusion of the session to qualify for credit.
Steps to complete the application:
- Applicant must be a registered attendee and must maintain CEU application form during the conference.
- Applicant must get qualifying signature upon the completion of each session.
- Completed application form must be submitted to conference registration table prior to leaving the conference.
- A staff member will review and submit application to VMI Center for Leadership and Ethics for approval.
- VMI Center for Leadership and Ethics will award qualifying CEUs by 31 October.
- One 50-minute time period equals 1.0 CEU.
To learn how to apply these credits to professional development points, please visit the Virginia Department of Education, Licensure Renewal Manual (page 8).