Name Email Address
2. You cannot study abroad if you are on CONPRO.
3. You have to be fluent in a foreign language to study abroad where that language is spoken.
4. Grades earned abroad do not count in your GPA.
5. You can use VMI and/or ROTC scholarships to study abroad.
6. The approved study abroad programs can be found... (select all that apply)
7. Direct Enrollment at a foreign university for a semester is best for those who
8. You apply for a visa before you apply for a passport.
9. If there is a State Department Travel Warning on a country, travel to or through that country is not allowed.