Funding Research

Undergraduate Research can assist in travel to conduct research or present the cadet's research findings.  Please submit an Undergraduate Research application for travel along with a a statement of support from the mentor. 

Completed applications must be received at least two weeks prior to travel.

VCUR has funding dedicated to assisting in the purchase of research supplies.  A Wetmore application must be submitted with a statement of support from the mentor.