The Miller Academic Center values involvment and cooperation with faculty and staff in an effort to better meet the needs of cadets. Please feel free to contact any member of the Miller Academic Center with questions or comments.
- Group Study Session (GSS) cadet leader selection: Faculty and staff provide cadet recommendations for GSS cadet leaders.
- Group Study Session (GSS) faculty team members: Each GSS has a faculty member from the department for that course who serves as a resource both for the cadet leader(s) as well as the Miller Academic Center to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the GSS experience.
- Professional development : The Miller Academic Center provides speakers and seminars for faculty and staff on a variety of topics.
- Enhancement of Miller Academic Center programs: Representatives of departments and programs serve as guest speakers to enhance MAC programs and services such as GSS cadet leader training and Project Success.
- Referrals to the Miller Academic Center: Faculty and staff refer students to the Miller Academic Center.
- Class workshops: Miller Academic Center staff visit a number of classrooms each year to provide instructions to cadets on various study skills.
- Resources on learning strategies: Faculty and staff consult with the Miller Academic Center regarding academic resources and various learning strategies and vice versa to ensure accurate and consistent support for cadets.
- Collaborations on various grants and projects: Faculty and Miller Academic Center staff seek opportunities to collaborate on projects such as the development of a first-year experience program.