Parking Alert - Parade Ground is open for parking.

Forum: Post Peddler

Click here to log in

>>> You must be logged in to post items!

RSS Feed Print
Pet and Farm Sitting, Care, and Various Services
wadsworthsh10
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 2:44 PM

I am available to pet and/or farm sit as well as to help with behavioral concerns for dogs and horses. Focus is on behavior modification using positive reward.

Services Offered:

• Animal Care
  • Pet Sitting
  • Behavioral Work.

Do you have a pet-related need that isn't listed? Contact me. I might have more connections for you.

Over 2 decades of animal experience including:

• Veterinary Assistance in small animal practice (including kennel upkeep, IV administration of medication, bloodwork, dental procedures, assistance in surgeries, etc.)
  • Equine & Bovine Veterinary Experience (dental services, pregnancy palpations, castrations, etc.)
  • Equestian Services (English, Hunt Seat, Hunter Pace, Fox Hunt, Cross Country, integrating dressage techniques, Show Jumping) based on 2 decades of equestrian experience. Exercise riding, behavior work, grooming, bathing, mucking stalls, and general needs. Able to give IV and Oral medication to animals, as instructed by owner.
  • Canine Exposure to obedience training, off leash training, agility (through level 2), flyball, and other class skills.
  • Dog behavior training available, after consultation with owner. Preference that owner is willing to learn how to more effectively communicate with the dog along with the dog learning new skills.

My passion is teaching pet owners to learn the language that their animals understand, rather than expecting your dog to learn english. If an owner can understand how their pet learns and ways in which the animal communicates, the training experience for owner/animal is limitless.

I have no breed restrictions and have a passion for rescue dogs. Do you foster a dog that needs help? I'm happy to offer a discount for fosters.

CONTACT

beyondthebox.advocacy@gmail.com

540-793-3973