Forum: Post Peddler

Click here to log in

>>> You must be logged in to post items!

RSS Feed Print
Summer Day Care
Sandra Ewald
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:23 AM

I graduated from UNC-Greensboro with a degree in Psychology and Human and Family Development. I have a lot experience with children and am hoping to have one more summer as a child care provider before hitting the real world! I have listed some of my experience with children below. 

High School
- Summer Nanny for two middle school aged girls for two consecutive summers.
- Babysitter for over 10 families.
- Lead Childcare provider in a church nursery.

College
- Afternoon nanny for two children ages 2 and 4. I did this for all four years of college so they were 6 and 8 when I graduated (I miss them so much!)
- Victory Junction Gang Camp: Sports and Recreation Director. This is a camp for children with terminal illnesses.
- Center for Educational Research:  I was assistant teacher at a camp for gifted children.
- Summer nanny for four boys ages 6, 4, and twins that were 2.

I am currently the lead teacher in the infant and toddler room at Merryland Academy and Daycare in Boone, NC. Through this daycare I have earned my Early Education License. I also am CPR certified, SIDS certified, and have first aid training.

I am very excited about spending the summer in Lexington. I am hoping to find a summer nanny position, but am open to any childcare available. I am creative, fun, nurturing, and responsible. If any families want to contact me my email is 
joylynnecoucil@gmail.com and my phone number is 346-244-3966. Sincerely, 

Joy Lynne Council