Mac OS 10 Wireless Printing Setup
- Connect to the "VMI-Guest" wireless network.
- Open System Preferences then open Print and Scan.
- The Printers window should open. Click on + to add printer.
- When the dialog box opens, click the IP icon at top.
- The options should be left at the default settings with the following exceptions:
Once you enter the IP address it should start looking for the printer and install the correct driver.
- Protocol should be Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- Address should be 126.96.36.199
- Click Add and it should download and install the driver.
- Click Continue if the "Installable Options" window is displayed.
Please contact the circulation desk if any part of the instructions do not work.