Instructions for setting up wireless printing for Windows 8
- Connect to the VMI - Guest wireless network.
- Select Search and enter Control Panel
- Select Hardware and Sound
- Select Advanced Printer Setup
- Select The Printer I want Isn't Listed
- Select Add a Printer Using a TCP/IP Address or Hostname
- Select Autodetect under the Device Type
- Enter 184.108.40.206 under Hostname or IP address. Make sure that the port name box has populated automatically as you enter the information.
- Select Query the Printer and Automatically Select the Drive to Use
- Select Continue
- Select the option to Install a Ricoh Class Driver
- Select Install
Please notify the circulation desk if any part of the instructions do not work.