Open daily year-round 9 AM to 5 PM, except New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and day.
- Virginia Museum of the Civil War
- Kaminsky Gallery of Civil War Firearms
- Emmy Award winning film, "Field of Lost Shoes."
- The Bushong Farm with original and reconstructed buildings
- Two one-mile Battlefield Walking Trails
The ticket is good for seven days from the date of purchase (excludes the Re-enactment).
- Adult 13-64 $10
- Senior 65+ $9
- Youth 6-12 $6
- Child 5 & under Free
- VMI cadets, parents & alumni - Free
- Military Discount (Active Duty or Retired with ID Card)
- Adults $9
- Seniors $9
- Children $5
Self-Guided Group of 10+
- Adults & Seniors $7
- Youth $4
Educational Group Tours
The park offers a variety of age and education-specific programs throughout the year. School group programs are designed around the Virginia Standards of Learning.