Recruiting and Interviewing
Employers are invited to recruit for full-time positions and internships on Post throughout the academic year:
- Fall semester - October through mid-November
- Spring semester - February through April
If this is your first recruiting visit to VMI, you might want to visit the Career Services office, meet with the Career Services staff, and talk with faculty in related disciplines.
The recruiting program at VMI is designed to allow maximum flexibility for employers. You may choose from the following options or set up a schedule that is tailor-made to your specific employment and scheduling requirements:
- general information sessions in advance
- classroom presentations
- meetings with faculty
- pre-select resume service
- interview slots of specific duration
- pre-screening testing
- application distribution and collection
- pre-employment testing
TO SCHEDULE: On-Post interviews, presentations, resume drops, and more ... go to KeydetConnect and complete the required information.
- New User - will click "Register Now" to register. Once registered, employer will have access to KeydetConnect at VMI.
- Current KeydetConnect Client - will simply enter username and password and click "GO" to access KeydetConnect at VMI.