Independent International Travel

All personnel participating in VMI sponsored international travel, without cadets, must register their travel through the Office of International Programs to include emergency contact information. This will be done electronically through the Terra Dotta database system. 

 International Health Insurance

VMI currently maintains a group policy with ACE Insurance, a company that has been chosen for its comprehensive international coverage. Insurance claim forms and instructions are available at OIP strongly encourages VMI personnel going on such trips purchase this additional insurance since the international coverage of the health insurance carried by Institute employees may be somewhat limited.  Click the button below to enroll.