Col. Robert Moreschi
- Applied Business Research Conference, January 2010, Orlando FL. Presented paper, Employee Benefit Plan Language and Sponsor Misconception.
- Academy of Financial Services, Annual Conference, October 2009, Anaheim CA. Presented paper, An Intergenerational Solution to Shortfalls in Retirement Savings. Also served as a session discussant.
- “Employee Benefit Plan Language and Sponsor Misconception” forthcoming in the Journal of Business Case Studies.
Lt. Col. Barry Cobb
- “Hybrid influence diagrams for identifying credit card fraud.” INFORMS National Meeting, San Diego, California, October 2009.
- "A decision analysis approach to solving the signaling game.” University of Richmond, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science Colloquium, March 2010.
- “A decision analysis approach to solving the signaling game.” Decision Analysis 6(4) 239-255, with A. Basuchoudhary.
- “Influence diagrams for capacity planning and pricing under uncertainty.” Journal of Management Accounting Research 21 75-97.
- “Efficiency of influence diagram models with continuous decision variables.” Decision Support Systems 48(1) 257-266.
Lt. Col. Raymond MacDermott
- Presented “Business Ideas for Teachers” at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the New York State Economics Association, October, 2009.
- “The Effects of Grade Dropping in Intermediate Macroeconomics,” New York Economic Review, v. 40.
- “Grade Dropping, Strategic Behavior, and Student 'Satisficing'” with Lester Hadsell, American Journal of Business Education, v3, n7.
Col. Atin Basu
- 2010 European Public Choice Society, Izmir, Turkey “The Evolution of Patience.” With Samuel L. Allen and Troy Siemers.
- 2010 American Public Choice Society, Monterey, CA “Is a Nuclear Iran Inevitable? – An Evolutionary Story,” With Cadet Josh Dixon.
- 2009 Southern Economic Association, San Antonio TX “An Evolutionary Analysis of Bank Survival Under Regulatory Regime Change.” With Sam Allen and Troy Siemers.
- “On Ethnic Conflict and the Origins of Terrorism.” (with Bill Shughart). Defense and Peace Economics. (Spring 2010)
- “A Decision Analysis Approach to Solving the Signaling Same.” Co-Author: Barry Cobb. INFORMS Decision Analysis (Summer 2009).
- “Checks and Balances at the OK Corral: Restraining Leviathan.” With Michael Reksulak and Bill Shughart. Will be appearing as a book chapter. Tentative 2011.
- “Trade, Trade Agreements and the Environment.” Entry in Encyclopedia of Environmental Health, Elsevier. With Raymond J. MacDermott and Jim Bang. Forthcoming 2010.
- “An Evolutionary Analysis of Tactical Choice,” 2009. Collaborator: Laura Razzolini. Funded by the DoD (Minerva Program) through the National Science Foundation. Amount $142, 964 over three years. Collaborator has separate funding of around $110, 000.