Forum: Post Peddler

Click here to log in

The Peddler forum allows faculty and staff to post and/or review information regarding upcoming events, items for sale, free items, and services.  Please "minimize use of VMI email for personal use including contact information in Post Peddler."  (refer to General Order 50 for more information)  Click here for additional information.

>>> You must be logged in to post items!

RSS Feed Print
Summer Day Care
Sandra Ewald
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:23 AM

I graduated from UNC-Greensboro with a degree in Psychology and Human and Family Development. I have a lot experience with children and am hoping to have one more summer as a child care provider before hitting the real world! I have listed some of my experience with children below. 

High School
- Summer Nanny for two middle school aged girls for two consecutive summers.
- Babysitter for over 10 families.
- Lead Childcare provider in a church nursery.

College
- Afternoon nanny for two children ages 2 and 4. I did this for all four years of college so they were 6 and 8 when I graduated (I miss them so much!)
- Victory Junction Gang Camp: Sports and Recreation Director. This is a camp for children with terminal illnesses.
- Center for Educational Research:  I was assistant teacher at a camp for gifted children.
- Summer nanny for four boys ages 6, 4, and twins that were 2.

I am currently the lead teacher in the infant and toddler room at Merryland Academy and Daycare in Boone, NC. Through this daycare I have earned my Early Education License. I also am CPR certified, SIDS certified, and have first aid training.

I am very excited about spending the summer in Lexington. I am hoping to find a summer nanny position, but am open to any childcare available. I am creative, fun, nurturing, and responsible. If any families want to contact me my email is 
joylynnecoucil@gmail.com and my phone number is 346-244-3966. Sincerely, 

Joy Lynne Council