Virginia's Environment: Shaping A Sustainable Future
Virginia's Premier Annual Environmental Conference since 1990
Who comes to Environment Virginia:
Environmental Professionals in Every Sector Meet on a Level Playing Field
As many as 700 environmental professionals attend this conference from all over the State and from every sector of the environmental industry. Both experienced professionals and newcomers to the symposium attend and enjoy the mutual exchange of ideas, best practices and knowledge.
You will benefit by:
- Networking with peers, environmental service providers, vendors, and regulators
- Attending breakout sessions, including Virginia DEQ Environmental Regulatory Updates
- Learning and sharing best practices in Virginia and the region
- Learning about career and procurement opportunities
- Earning Continuing Education Units and/or Continuing Legal Education credits
- Recognition opportunities for your organization as a sponsor or exhibitor
- Representing your organization at events and awards ceremonies
- Attending in-depth pre-conference workshops (requires an extra fee)
- Benefitting from all the above under one roof in just three days!
I’m convinced, I’d like to go!
You're convinced, but you need to talk to the boss?
Here are a few ROI points to share:
- I will return with valuable information about the environmental regulatory updates we just received.
- I will network face-to-face with several of the contacts I work with or need to work with regularly at this conference.
- I will schedule meetings and talk with valuable clients, service providers, and vendors to generate new contacts and leads.
- I will learn from my peers and ask them questions about their experiences with regulatory compliance.
- I will meet with regulators to get my questions answered.
- I will promote our organization to our target audience as a sponsor or exhibitor.
- I will earn CEUs and/or CLEs as part of the conference.
Keep me informed:
- Email list: contact Derek Pinkham, email@example.com
- Registration opens late Fall
- Full conference schedule to be posted February 2017
“The symposium had a holistic approach about the environment by embracing issues related to policies, regulations, current and projected environmental issues, research and statistical work, strategies and solutions.” ~ 2016 Conference Attendee
Maj. Kim Connolly
EV Program Coordinator
Call for presentations is closed. Thank you to all who submitted proposals.