Qualtrics is a powerful online survey tool available to VMI faculty, staff, and students for VMI-related projects. Qualtrics allows you to build complex surveys that fulfill a variety of research needs. You can use this tool to build surveys, distribute surveys, and analyzes responses from any device connected to the internet.
To use Qualtrics you must first set up an account.
To set up your account, login to Qualtrics using your VMI credentials (do not include the @vmi.edu in your email username) and follow the prompts.
Select the option “I do not have a Qualtrics account” and click “Agree” to the user terms. Once you do this, you will be able to login by simply clicking the login button on this page or by going to:https://vmi.ca1.qualtrics.com/ControlPanel/
- Beginning the build https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/getting-started/step-1-beginning-build/
- Customizing the survey pathways https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/getting-started/step-2-customizing-survey-pathways/
- Customize your survey https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/getting-started/step-3-customizing-survey-experience/
- Distributing your survey https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/getting-started/step-4-distributing-survey/
- Analyze your data https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/getting-started/step-5-analyzing-data/
Option 1: Visit Qualtrics Online Qualtrics Support Site
Option 2: Use the “Help and Feedback” option on the menu bar in the top right corner of every Qualtrics screen.
Option 3: Telephone Qualtrics for assistance at 1-800-340-9194 from 9am to 8pm Eastern, or email email@example.com. Qualtrics will need your username, which is your VMI email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Option 4: OAIR offers consulting on a walk-in or appointment basis. For an appointment, please contact email@example.com.
Institutional Review Board Information