The degree in English requires 136 semester hours, which includes a minimum of 54 semester hours of English, Rhetoric, and Humanistic Studies (ERH) courses, 18 semester hours of additional requirements for the major, and 46 semester hours of Core Curriculum requirements. Additional courses to complete the requirements for graduation must be chosen by the cadet with the approval of his or her departmental adviser.
English majors may pursue concentrations in Rhetoric and Writing, Literary Studies, Philosophy, and Art History and Visual Culture.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Art History and Visual Culture Minor
- Literary Studies Minor
- Philosophy Minor
- Rhetoric and Writing Minor
- Art History and Visual Culture Concentration
- Literary Studies Concentration
- Philosophy Concentration
- Rhetoric and Writing Concentration