If you have an emergency, contact 911.
Post safety is enhanced when the VMI community recognizes indicators of potential concern and shares this information with the Threat Assessment Team (TAT) in a timely manner. To refer a behavior or situation of concern to the Threat Assessment Team, contact one of the members listed below:
- Chief Michael Marshall, Chief of VMI Police Department; firstname.lastname@example.org; 540-464-7017
- Brig. Gen. Dallas Clark, Deputy Superintendent for Finance and Support; email@example.com, 540-464-7321
- Col. Jeff Boobar.; Senior Director, Finance and Budget, firstname.lastname@example.org, 540-464-7697
- Col. Robert McDonald, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; email@example.com; 540-464-7212
- Col. Adrian Bogart, Commandant; firstname.lastname@example.org; 540-464-7313