Guide to Enrollment for Current Members of the Armed Forces

Where to Start

  1. Contact your education service officer (ESO) or counselor within your military service.
  2. Contact Luke Anderson (540-464-7184) or Pervis Binns (540-464-7164) about the possibility of earning college credit for your military training and service and benefit-related questions.
  3. Apply for Admission.
  4. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
  5. Visit our Tuition and Fees page to learn about the total cost of attendance.
  6. Learn more about the types of aid available and apply for scholarships.

    VMI: Forging 21st Century Leaders